Sunday, March 1, 2009

2nd day after my independence day

walla!!!!!today's my second independence day after pre calculus paper yesterday..i feel so relieve and wanna tell you that i woke up so late today(since cant do it during exam week..lol:p)seriously,exam week was so tiresome...wa!!!wanna tell everybody that im so stress(actually ive done it to some unlucky people :p )i dont have enough time to get my sufficient sleep(10 hours i think..is normal person sleep that long..lol)now im hearing 'keep bleeding love"by LEONA LEWIS..ive liked tis song before.but not in the time being..lol..theres something behind the song actually and i wont tell everybody...tha's it!!now i wanna surf,surf and keep surfing the internet till im tired..have a nice day to my self!!!oops..one more thing..yesterday was also my dad birthday!!!happy birthday abah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment