Sunday, October 25, 2009

new sem

ari ni sem baru uni aku dh start.dont know how to describe my feelings.happy?sad?excited?stress?..ill try to find out later..if x de aral melintang(cheh) insyaallah it will be my last sem at cfs iium petaling jaya.so sad coz really love the location.really closed to mid..haha.most strategic uni in Malaysia, i think. then after 5 months,ill have 2 months vacation.i think better for me to plan wat im going to do the during vacation later.Now im still not preparing myself to uni yet.still at my aunt's house..im stuck here coz have to settle some stuff that is due to my careless..huhu..if not,ill be in my room and clean all up.and add some more deco.haha..im still online and not mandi gi(bau)huhu.really nyesal coz time naek bas last night,im not bringing any sweater.pretty damned cold la.huhu..dah le ujan je non stop.huhu..thank god ive a t shirt in my lappy bag.hehe..spare.then just use le de t shirt that so small..really envy7 with my fren in front of me.x enough with sweater,she brought small blanket..really well prepared la that woman.hehe..hope that i can find my plastic bag back after i teramik org laen punye.huhu..bad luck tul.hope that can reach pj before night coz mlas nk argue ngan pak guard.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment