Thursday, November 5, 2009

this is me????!!!!

dont know what to say bout.i can feels that i had changed.bad change, i think.no moods to study,really love like hell to on9 that is bad and other reason that makes me be like this.kind of person that i dont wanna be.ya,im really2 dont wanna be this kind of person.really hope that i can change.ok,just forget bout it coz changes cant work out if it just the words that i xpress here right??its something that dealing with my soul,its inside of me.now really damn love this song that is from Romance-Kuingin Kamu.really struck my heart..lol.it means something i think.my life so far,do not have much additional of weird things or watever.its just my typical life that i used to have.but,sometimes,its improves..what is the thing im typing now???!!!!watever..i think ive found my best ever chatting partner.his display name is hazim papa mabox.really in love chatting with him..we chat about sports(he always giving me the update of red devils),music(weve similarity whereas both of love like hell the hoobastank),what we going to buy,the suggestions and such differ things that most of people will not get from world of chatting.hope that i can chatting with him all night..lol.. im watching a lot of movies nowadays and try to limit to be just one or two movies a day so i will not running out of movies..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment