Friday, June 19, 2009

hectic day

hurm..where im gonna start first..em..owh,i wake up a bit early today coz ive stuff to do.after my aunt waking me up,i quickly got ready for subuh prayer coz its near 7!!after 'beribadah",i got my shower and preparing myself to be send to ktm,thats near to my aunt school..had breakfast and when arrived at ktm,settle da ticket and waiting about half an hour for da train to come!!heck,really tiresome wen ive to wait 4 smthing..huhu..sabo je la..hehe..in the train,somthing hell come out..theres chinese guys behind me.they re talking like they were in da stadium!wat a loud tune they used..i was really like to say"weh,ur friend can hear u la,no need to shouting like that!!"dhle their saliva tpercik on my pink bag(x bley blah) that contain my lovely lappy :p..i kept thinking"damn!!my bag.."i just standing in the ktm.dont want to sit coz think that others more deserve to have that seat.kinda bored but luckily ive my mp3 with me.play aril,basshunter n kerispatih songs..really love them like hell..lol..after smpai at kl sentral,just want 2 see the map but smbody blocking me..walla..so trus le stay in da train.pastu smpai kt ner entah,it stated as sentul..so,confidently,i get out from da train there.naik escalator,but i feel somethings wrong.then i know that im at wrong place!!its kl pe entah.so,have to wait for other train to come.quite takes time.so,in spare time,i do da phy tutorial..ade idea lak nk wat cmne ble duk tepi railway ni..kikiki..when train come,get in da train and finally,"sentul,here i come!!!tnggu my unc come to fetch(dnt know da correct)me up and once again,went to restoran haslam to have breakfast..nope2 more accurate,breakfast+lunch coz ive roti canai and after that nasi +mee goreng+ayam percik..felt kinda dizzy now coz eating 4 too much..opss!!,my diet!!!hancus wokk!and now im here,at my unc house typing this stuff while waiting for my unc to install new windows in my lappy..its xp..bye windows 7..huhu kinda sad after a week with that windows..its lawa la..so tired la.have to get back to my aunt house back at bangi at this eve and im sure ill pengsn till esk..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment