Friday, June 12, 2009

new techno

it's 1.15 am and i couldn't find da reason why i dont sleep yet though i know that ill have a long day at low yatt tomorrow..huhu..actually,ill go to low yatt to get my new laptop there since i never have one before dis :P..till now,as uni student i really dont have the interest in owning a laptop coz i think that will give me the most time consuming that ill ever had..well,with the free wifi at uni,i can even forget my most important responsibility there that is study..but ill try to minimize the usage of it..insyaallah..but to be honest,i cant close my eyes now coz i kept thinking wat da accesories of laptop that i wanna have..lol..oh ya!!!wanna state here that ive improve a lot in my studies...alhamdulillah,finally,ive got 3 pointer that is 3.2223 and my cgpa is2.8++!!!insyaallah ill improve more in dis coming sem that ive been 2nd year student at my uni..really thank to god wat he had gave to me, wit all the sad,depressed,down condition that ive been going through..He knows wat the best for his creatures... ZZzzzzzz~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment